Goombario's Story Goombario's Story

Well written, very well animated, and humorous throughout. Music was well-selected, and kept my interest from beginning too end.

And DEFINITELY caught the Vivian reference. <3

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for the review, that is probably one of my favorite jokes as well lol

Kirby Return To DreamLand Kirby Return To DreamLand

Excellent. Surpassingly excellent.

It's rare that I watch a film on Newgrounds that really appeals to me, but this is definitely one of them. I was drawn in from the very beginning, and I'm absolutely delighted having watched the whole thing... It makes sense, and I'd love to explain, but that would ruin the story for others, so... I'll keep quiet!

But, this was altogether beautiful. The music was selected perfectly, the animation was simple enough to remind me of the somewhat stop-and-go style of the game series, and it was filled to the brim with all of the charm that radiates from what can only be described as the Kirby universe. Thank you for what I will assuredly share with my friends. I applaud your talent, and have left this short movie with a tear in my eyes and a smile on my face.

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

Humorous.

My only gripe is that in the short with the "Coco for Nuts" author pic in the corner, my song "Flying Battery Redux" is used, but I don't see it in the credits. >_>

thewax70 responds:

Sorry about that, didn't know. :(
I added it to the Author & File Information section of the page so people will know you did it. Thanks for telling me.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Dude, wow...

I laughed for a minute straight after watching this. Very nice. XD

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wonderful end to the series!

I've thoroughly enjoyed "There She Is!!" from beginning to end, and although I'm sad to see it end, I believe you've put the perfect closure on a simple, but deep story.

Here's to you, mate. Thank you for your great contribution(s) to Newgrounds, and I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future. =)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Definitely different, but it needed to be.

I've always enjoyed all of There She Is!!, and this one is no different, but I can't wait for the last one; it's like I need to know what happens NOW! I do agree with Ralastar that this one definitely breaks the happy-go-lucky and optimistic feel of the other three, and I know it needed to happen sooner or later, but I'm sure you'll be able to wrap it all up and make it all better in step 5, right?

You have some real talent in being able to convey emotion through your work, and I've shared There She Is!! with a few friends (and even professors) of mine, and there seems to be a unamimous agreement that you've got some great work here. You touch on some important subjects in these movies, and they're the ones that people seem to shut out most of the time. Watching these, however, really forces it into your mind.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for your continued efforts, and I'm really loooking forward to the conclusion of the series.

EliteFerrex

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

My favorite flash series; end of story.

Super Mario Bros. Z is by far the most amazing crossover series that has ever graced the web, and I've enjoyed every installment, checking the front page for the latest episode.

We all have rights on NG We all have rights on NG

Others may have said it 1st, but you said it best.

Welcome to the real world, where anyone and everyone has the right to tell you what they think. If you don't like it, TOUGH.

AlexJS responds:

Everyone has a right to review. No one is entitled to tell someone else their opinion is not valued.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

*Sigh* It's true... It's so true...

Poor Link! Do this, do that, get some pretty gems, find a girl (or 2, or 3, or 2,967) and help her, and if you're REEEALLY good, you can give it all up when you're finished! What a life... ANYWAY... Your movie was absolutely WONDERFUL!! I can't believe I'd never seen it until now! I especially liked how Navi's cuteness hides a Monty Python "Killer Rabbit"-esque side. XD You, my friend, are a genius. Keep up the amazing work; I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!!

EliteFerrex has spoken.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Totally awesome! Wat to go!

Liked the first one, LOVED this one!! I like how you make use of so many things from the everyday computer; helps us all relate a little bit. Keep up the good work! ^_^