View Profile EliteFerrex

All 84 Audio Reviews

56 w/ Responses

Great energy here!

VERY good energized beat throughout the songs, and I love your choice of synths! It hurt my ears when I first played it, though, because I had my computer at full volume... x.X Anyway, Very nice, and again, great work. Hope to see more of it!

theDargoranMusician responds:

Thanks for listening. At first I had my doubts about Likuid Nightrogen, but somehow it's doing pretty good....It grows on you I guess...Anyway, thanks for all the reviews and I will be sure to listen and review your work too ^^b

Very nice! I like the blending...

of all the sounds you used in it. I'm working on putting things together like that myself. I like the funky/dancy mood that this song creates, and, you're right, it WOULD make a good level end song, or maybe for a Title Screen as well. ^^ Good job, and keep up the good work!

theDargoranMusician responds:

Thanks so much for the review! If there is anything I can help you with please let me know! Music is about all I am good at! And stay tuned for more of my work!

Pretty good! I love this game!

A great game, a great song, and a great remix! The lead synth was very compelling; made me want to keep listening! (As a side note, I recently remixed this song myself! Check it out!) I didn't remix the entire song, but you did, and I applaud your work, MIDI or not. Nice job! =D

Chao-Guy responds:

Thank you. I'll be sure to cheak your work.
I was worrid about whether I got the "tappity-tappity" intro right. I don't think I did...but it's still got reviews, so I guess I didn't mess up to much! ^^;
Thanks.

Keep it up!

Marvelous!!

You did a great job with this one! Very close to the actual song! (I would know, my timer in that game has long since been 99:99. ^^; ) Anyway, it was really good. The lead synth in it was well chosen for the track you used it for, as a side note. Overall 10; Well Done!

Chao-Guy responds:

Thank you! I couldn't really think of a good way to change it, so I just kept some of it close to the origonal. The only thing I added was the eletric guitar. Not very origonal, but considering, it was a good job.
Thanks again!

Keep it up!

Primary genres include 8/16-bit, Electronica, Orchestral, and TONS of VGM.
Visit http://eliteferrex.com for info regarding commissions, hit me up on Discord at EliteFerrex#2652, or email me at eliteferrex@gmail.com with any other questions!

Erich @EliteFerrex